VIPCA is proud to offer a comprehensive, creditable health plan to active, VIPCA Crew Members.
"I have been exceptionally pleased with my medical and yacht insurance with Gowrie Group. They have always been friendly and quick to respond. Thank you coming into this Market! We needed you in the Virgin Islands!" -Staci Kosick
This health insurance program is underwritten by IMG and managed by the insurance experts at Gowrie Group. IMG provides global benefits and assistance services to millions of members in almost every country of the world. With 24/7 medical management services, multilingual claims administrators and highly trained customer service professionals, this health insurance plan brings VIPCA members the products they need, backed by the service they deserve.
- A professional charter crew / chef / deckhand?
- A professional charter captain?
- A professional charter vessel owner or charter business owner (if qualify)?
If YES then move to the Second Step:
Are you interested in the VIPCA Health Insurance Program Highlights?
- Worldwide coverage
- Coverage in United States
- Two plans to choose from
- Up to $5,000,000 Per Policy Year limit
- Monthly Credit Cards or EFT deductions
- Waiver of Pre-Ex w/ Creditable Coverage
- Download Summary of Benefits
If YES then move to the Third Step:
- BECOME A VIPCA CREW MEMBER $150 per year with credit/debit card payment online / send a check.
- Once you have demonstrated that you are an active professional crew, you will receive a membership number and receipt for your VIPCA Membership payment.
- Download & Submit the VIPCA Health Insurance Application
- Submit Online Payment
- Inquire about our Rates/Premiums
- Learn about our Yacht/Fleet Insurance for VIPCA Member Benefits
For more information visit VIPCA's office behind Molly Malones, upstairs in American Yacht Harbor: 6100 Red Hook QTRS STE E-21, St. Thomas, VI 00802-1344
Contact Gowrie Group’s VIPCA Team: