Joining VIPCA as a Broker Member:
- TWO broker's entry with 4 day access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show including all evening event catering
- Provides your business a listing, with SEO hyperlink, in the VIPCA Marine Directory online
For entry for one charter broker without VIPCA membership, or additional to membership if more than two people to attend...
There are lots of yachts to be seen, crews to meet and brokers to fit in. In order, to get the most out of the charter yacht show CYBA recommends that ALL new brokers complete the New Broker Online Course presented by CYBA (Charter Yacht Broker Association). The course is designed to give you a thorough knowledge of the yacht charter business, and provide a resource for you to refer back to for guidance as your career evolves.
USVI CHARTER YACHT SHOW
11 - 14 November 2019, hosted by IGY Marinas' Yacht Haven Grande, St. Thomas, VIPCA looks forward to this annual USVI Charter Yacht Show developing benefits not only for charter vessels <80ft, but also appealing to the interests of superyachts in this year, and those to come. Fully catered evening events will include pertinent pre-season industry updates as well as crew-broker networking.
Reserve accomodation at our Yacht Show preferred hotels and get 15% off the published rates when you quote "VIPCA" as your booking code by email / phone.
Charter Yacht Show Schedule of Events:
- 11th-14th Nov: Yacht Viewings 9am-5pm with lunch break 12pm-1pm. Half day viewings 9am-12pm 14th Nov only
- 10th Nov: Invitation only Captains and Crews cocktail with Members, Directors and VIPs
- 11th Nov: “Marine Expo” trade show for marine vendors to exhibit and share industry updates for and with crew
- 12th Nov: “Concours de Chef” competition judged by a celebrity chef
- 12th Nov: Evening broker yacht viewings - themed yacht-hop event
- 13th Nov: Yacht Show Awards ceremony dinner and sunset cruise
- 14th Nov 2-7pm: Julius Jackson presents the Chef & Bartender's Expo with VI Day Charter Business Expo
Did you know that a VIPCA membership gives access / contributes to all of VIPCA's projects and programs?
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Advocacy, working with the Government Departments of Tourism, Education, Planning and Natural Resources and Economic Development Authority
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry will provide marine apprenticeships
- Gaining ease of access for charter vessels between the USVI and the Spanish Virgins (no more bonds!)
- Transient moorings in more USVI bays and opening bays and beaches for charter vessel access
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to the VIPCA Marine Directory
- Improving Customs and Border Protection facilities