→ Returning Vessel Exhibitor
If you are an existing VIPCA vessel member with a rolling subscription you may proceed directly to the Yacht Show Registration payment link below.
To pay by check please mail/deliver to 6100 Red Hook QTRS STE E-21, St. Thomas, VI 00802-1344 and make out to "VIPCA".
Early Bird Yacht Show Registration is $400 until July 1, and after July 1 $500.
Charter Yacht Show Schedule of Events:
- 11th-14th Nov: Yacht Viewings 9am-5pm with lunch break 12pm-1pm. Half day viewings 9am-12pm 14th Nov only
- 10th Nov: Invitation only Captains and Crews cocktail with Members, Directors and VIPs
- 11th Nov: “Marine Expo” trade show for marine vendors to exhibit and share industry updates for and with crew
- 12th Nov: “Concours de Chef” competition judged by a celebrity chef
- 12th Nov: Evening broker yacht viewings - themed yacht-hop event
- 13th Nov: Yacht Show Awards ceremony dinner and sunset cruise
- 14th Nov 2-7pm: Julius Jackson presents the Chef & Bartender's Expo with VI Day Charter Business Expo
Did you know that a VIPCA membership gives access / contributes to all of VIPCA's projects and programs?
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Advocacy, working with the Government Departments of Tourism, Education, Planning and Natural Resources and Economic Development Authority
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry will provide marine apprenticeships
- Gaining ease of access for charter vessels between the USVI and the Spanish Virgins (no more bonds!)
- Transient moorings in more USVI bays and opening bays and beaches for charter vessel access
- Compliance Guidance for mariners and vessels and access to the VIPCA Marine Directory
- Improving Customs and Border Protection facilities